Steve Chapman, bestselling author of family-oriented books, offers 10 principles drawn from the Bible and personal experience to encourage today’s dads to engage with their children and help them…
- know they are loved and secure understand who Jesus is and how to become
- His followers develop their gifts and talents
- make wise choices discover that helping people is fun and rewarding
- accept responsibility and be successful
- grow up to become godly men, great husbands, and loving dads
Whether just starting out or well into the parenting journey, fathers will appreciate the practical information, hands-on suggestions, and often humorous examples Steve shares to help them raise sons who will become men of integrity and honor.