Complete Bible Text with 6,500 Contemporary Notes, Plus 100+ Pages of Powerful Study Helps
The KJV Cross Reference Study Bible includes many additional features on top of all the study helps you love in The KJV Study Bible: 6,500 study notes, individual book introductions, words of Christ in red, a dictionary/concordance, and full-color maps. New study features unique to the KJV Cross Reference Study Bible include:
- Center-Column Cross References: More than 25,000 entries point you to related passages throughout scripture.
- Character Profiles: Fascinating information illuminates 33 of the most important scriptural people spanning the breadth of God's Word.
- Bible Background Articles: 28 full-page articles answer questions like "Who were the Hittites?" and "What happened between the Old and New Testaments?"
- Questions and Answers: 58 unique questions appear alongside interesting or confusing passages in scripture, giving context and answers that help you grasp a fuller understanding of the Bible.
- Charts and Lists: 20 visual aids provide understanding in a new way.
- Messianic Prophecies: Dozens of promises of the coming Messiah and the fulfillment of these promises are clearly marked as a helpful study feature.
- Parallel Passages: Passages that appear more than once in the scriptures are highlighted as a great new study tool.
Title: The KJV Cross Reference Study Bible - Imitation Leather, indexed (masculine)
By: Christopher D. Hudson
Format: Imitation Leather
Number of Pages: 1440
Vendor: Barbour Bibles
Publication Date: 2017
Dimensions: 8.75 X 6.25 X 1.25 (inches)
Weight: 1 pound 12 ounces
References: Center Column|Cross References
Text Color: Red Letter
Text Size: 7 Point
Note Size: 6 Point
Thumb Index: Yes
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold