What Does It Take to Be a Great Dad? Action!
If being a great dad doesn't come natural to you, welcome to the club. No guy has fatherhood totally figured out, and that's okay. What matters are the small, consistent steps you take to show your kids you care and you are there.
Bestselling author Jay Payleitner shares 101 creative ways you can love, teach, and lead your children. Unleash the great dad within when you
- stop and catch the fireflies, even while wearing a three-piece suit
- give horsey rides instead of spending money on Disney World
- trigger traditions (If you don't keep them, who will?)
- explain syzygy (Don't worry, it will be explained to you first.)
- teach your kids how to love and be loved by knowing the source of love
...and try 96 other amazingly dad-doable tasks!
Join other aspiring awesome fathers in walking the talk every day in simple yet powerful ways.