Are we prepared for the glory and the cleansing to come?
The Bible promises that judgment begins in the house of God. Many people avoid this intense passage in fear of the word “judgment.” As New Covenant believers, we can take comfort that this judgment brings life through a healthy fear of the Lord. Instead of warnings of hellfire and condemnation, this judgment brings a cleansing that will set the stage for the greatest outpouring of glory, prophetic thunder, and supernatural power the world has ever seen.
God is simply looking for a people made ready—a house that is compatible with the glory He wants to fill it with!
Jeremiah Johnson is a church planter, pioneer of Maranatha Ministry School, bestselling author and globally recognized prophet. In Judgment on the House of God, Jeremiah presents an impassioned prophetic word that challenges Christians to live without impurity and compromise, not through the bondage of legalism, but through ignited, burning hearts of passion towards the Lord.
Birthed through an angelic visitation, Judgment on the House of God includes revelatory insights on:
- The Sons of Zadok—how to become one who “ministers before the Lord.”
- Exposing ministry addiction—the spiritual “high” of the day.
- The Spirit of perversion—confronting this demonic stronghold that’s taking out leaders.
- New Covenant Judgment—what it looks like and how you can tell it’s happening.
- Addressing the Sins of Eli—exposing compromise, impurity and spiritual mixture.
- The Spirit and Power of Elijah—the emergence of firebrands and prophetic messengers.
A great and wonderful outpouring is coming. Now is the time to set things in order so that you can be a pure vessel that the power and presence of God can flow through!