it is to one’s glory to overlook an offense.
Proverbs 19:11 NIV
God created us for relationships; they are vital for happy, healthy living. But even the best of friends will disappoint because we are all imperfect, broken humans. At times, the words or actions of others can leave us feeling unloved, betrayed, devalued, or rejected.
God’s grace is abundant in every situation and for all things. He will never let you down, and he will give you what you need to walk through the heartache of a broken relationship as well as the process of mending it.
As you meditate on these daily Scriptures, devotions, and prayers, let the Father guide you in the way you should go—leaving the offense, and loving the offender through the power of his grace. You can choose love and forgiveness because he gave those to you first. Although it might be difficult, and you likely won’t get it right every time, you can rest in the knowledge that his mercies are new every morning. Don’t bury your face in your pillow; look up to God in thankfulness and praise. And always remember that you are loved, treasured, and accepted by the one who matters most.
We are chosen and we are cherished by our God.
- High-grade faux leather provides durability and exquisite tactile appeal.
- Heat debossing on faux leather darkens its color, giving the cover a two-tone appearance and creating indentation which shows off the intricate design and varied texture.
- Metallic and matte foil finishing touches are elegantly placed to enhance certain features, capturing attention and adding class for an aesthetic appeal.
- High-quality sturdy Smyth-sewn binding stitches book signatures together creating durability and allowing pages to lay flat when open. Decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the overall design.
- Matte art high quality paper with a smooth satin touch provides long-lasting vivid coloration and durability.
- A beautiful satin ribbon marker conveniently keeps your place so you can quickly pick up where you left off.