They say promises are made to be broken, and, too often, we’re quietly cynical about them, even when they come from God. But His Word is true, and He’s promised to infuse our lives with His grace and blessing! It’s a solemn promise—Scripture calls it an everlasting covenant—and you can count on it.
Andrew Murray explains:
- The secret of abiding joy
- God’s strength for daily living
- Freedom from the power of sin
- The delight of blessing others
- The intimacy of a Spirit-filled life
Why struggle to live for God when you can experience the joy of the Spirit of Christ living in you and receive His promise of new life?