New York Times bestseller Being unstoppable is about believing and achieving. It's about having faith in yourself, your talents and your purpose and, most of all, in God's great love and His divine plan for your life. Millions around the world recognize the smiling face and inspirational message of Nick Vujicic. Despite being born without arms or legs, Nick's challenges have not kept him from enjoying great adventures, a fulfilling and meaningful career, and loving relationships. Nick has overcome trials and hardships by focusing on the promises that he was created for a unique and specific purpose, that his life has value and is a gift to others, and that no matter the despair and hard times in life, God is always present. Nick credits his success in life to the power that is unleashed when faith takes action. But how does that happen? In Unstoppable Nick addresses adversity and difficult circumstances that many people face today, including: - Personal crises
- Relationship issues
- Career and job challenges
- Health and disability concerns
- Self-destructive thoughts, emotions, and addictions
- Bullying, persecution, cruelty, and intolerance
- Balance in body, mind, heart, and spirit
- Service to others Through stories from his own life and the experiences of many others, Nick explains how anyone wanting a "ridiculously good life" can respond to these issues and more to become unstoppable. What's standing in your way? Are you ready to become unstoppable?